EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN & DRAFTING
|Copyright 2010 Exceptional Design. All rights reserved.
- Exceptional Design & Drafting
- 25 Barmouth Loop, Butler, WA 6036, Australia
- Ph: 0417 945 036
|WHAT BUILDING DESIGN, DRAWINGS,
ARCHITECTURAL PLANS OR DRAFTING DO I
Overall, drawings for building design and architectural drafting plans give you a visual
representation of what you hope to build, before you start.
But they are also used by:
- Banks to assess finance applications.
- Builders and trades to quote for the work.
- Structural Engineers to design, draw and specify structural requirements.
- Energy assessors to complete Energy Efficiency Reports.
- Bush fire attack level assessors to complete BAL Reports.
- DFES to complete commercial Building Plan Assessments.
- Local Government Councils to assess if what your proposing with meet the Planning, Building and Health regulations.
- Registered Building Surveyors to assess and issue certificates for Council applications.
- Watercorporation to complete Building Plan Assessments.
- Suppliers to calculate quantities and costs.
- Trades like Earth worker, Plumber, Electrician, Termite treatment installer, Concreter, Brick layer, Carpenter, Roof Plumber,
Roof Tiler, Plasterer, Glazier, Cabinet maker, Insulation installer, Tiler, Painter, Floor installer, Airconditioner installer, Paver,
all need to know at least what height, what length, what width.
- The above is not a complete list.
If your plans do not communicate effectively to everyone involved, it will cost you time and possibly money.