Exceptional Design & Drafting provides Surveyor services for residential and commercial projects through one of our partners. These
are cost effective and one of the services required to complete projects. This saves clients time from have to source there own
Surveyors and prices.
WHAT DO I NEED A SITE FEATURE SURVEY FOR?
When undertaking any type of land development in Western Australia, a site feature survey is the first step in the process and
necessary for local government Development and or Building Permit Applications.
WHAT DO THEY SHOW?
They detail all information about the property, adjoining properties and features in the street.
They include ground level heights - contours - existing structures - adjoining structures - fences - utility services - drains - trees - sewer
location and depth - north arrow - etc.
All of these things have a bearing on what is possible in terms of design, building, land development and subdivision.
It’s vital to have a feature and level survey done first to avoid disappointment and costly mistakes later during the building process.
WHAT DO I NEED A CADASTRAL SURVEY PLAN / REPEG FOR?
Cadastral surveys show the boundaries of properties between neighbours and may include items such as easements, which are the
right to cross or use someone elses property for a particular reason.
They accurately establish land ownership boundaries.
Cadastral or property boundary surveys are needed when:
- New parcels of land are created i.e. a new estate or large land development.
- You want to subdivide your block and get several new land titles.
- Neighbours want to check their property boundaries prior to fencing or building on or near the boundary.
- When building close to a lot boundary and the previous boundary markers are missing. You would not want to build on someone
- For existing properties where boundaries need to be redefined, these surveys are commonly known as repeg or re-
EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN & DRAFTING